Saturday, February 2, 2013

My first actual song

Hello!
Uhm... This blog post is kind of embarrassing...
I just made my first song
Well, I made other songs than this one
and my first song was actually a Japanese nonsense
But this one is the first real one I liked
Now nobody questions me why I thought of making a song
I watch a lot of movies, I talk about a lot of things with my friends,
I do a lot of stuff, anything could be the reason *wink*
Too bad I dunno how to post the recorded song.
I hate my voice too so I would probably find someone to sing it
(although it probably sounds bad since it's the first)
XD
Anyways, I hope you enjoy??

,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,





"CONTINUE IN SHINING MY DAY"

I hope you feel the same way about me
I hope what I believe in is true
I hope you feel the same way
Coz nothing else makes my day
Brighter when I'm with you

*For you keep shining in my life
You're the sunray that fills my day
For when I'm with you
I don't know what to do
Continue in shining my day

And even though I tell you I miss you
I bet you don't even have a slight clue
Of how much my heart aches
And scream for your name's sake
Hoping that I'm with you

(*)
Oh
For when I'm with you
I feel so brand new
And you'll always be shining my day

,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,O,

No comments:

Post a Comment